It is March once again.
And this could only mean one thing for my family...
Dental Check-Up Month!
Every March and September, we visit our Family Dentist for our bi-annual dental check-ups.
We usually go there on the 2nd Saturday of the month.
This may sound over-the-limit or very strict to others, but for us, having our regular check-ups saves us money.
Well, first off, let me say that my husband is blessed to work in a company which gives the employee & his family, full medical & dental health cards. So, really, we don't pay for anything.
But even if we didn't have those health cards, we would still follow our bi-annual trips to the dentist's clinic.
Having your teeth checked regularly can eliminate possible-major-dental problems in the future.
1. They can prevent Gum Diseases.
2. Your dentist can check if you have bad breath - that can be the cause of a much serious problem.
3. Having your teeth cleaned regularly can save you from getting a Root Canal procedure.
4. There is such a thing as Oral Cancer, and regular visits to the dentist can help in detecting and avoiding this disease.
5. The dentist can recommend a better diet for your oral health care.
6. Your dentist can recommend a better toothbrush.
So you see, taking care of your oral health can save you a lot of money (and pain!) in the future.
Don't scrimp on this aspect and you'll see that you can save money in the end.